Thursday 3 April 2014

Coping Juice

Oh this image says it all.  I am not drinking wine, I am drinking coping juice.  Question is...am I coping now that I am drinking the coping juice?  Has wine helped me cope? In some form or fashion it has but am I happy and proud of the person I am?  So you might be coping but you are using a substance that it not good for you and therefore causes you to not feel proud and positive that you are being true to yourself.  I am true to myself, I just do things that are not aligned with the person I would like to be.  Do you get what I am saying? The coping juice is only vaguely temporary and I say I am coping because I get up the next day and I run, I work, I manage my family and do all the things to appear to be coping.  I am not coping.  I am not getting the parenting thing right, I still can't seem to create the routine and structure we all need to thrive and at the end of the day instead of sitting down and evaluating how I went and what is happening I run to my beloved coping juice.  So I think the jury is out.  Unless someone like me cares a awful whole lot, nothings going to get better, it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment