Sunday 9 April 2017

Making Infographics

Look what I did with an interesting website called Canva.   I should probably put my name on it. I am right into making infographics and trying to consolidate the thousands of things that roll around in my head.  I learn so much but often I find myself asking myself, what did I just read.  Or I do this course or that course and wonder what the hell am I getting out of it.  If I were to do an inventory of the current courses and workshops and coaching I have on the boiler at the moment you would all say its a bit much and you are probably right but I do need to make the most of it all. Maybe I will do an infographic about all the things I am doing at the moment.  Ha Ha.
I am particularly proud of this one, done on WORD








No comments:

Post a Comment