Sunday 4 December 2011

Crucial Time


What a journey~ I started this program with so many mixed emotions and I have enjoyed quite a gentle roller coaster ride through the 12 weeks.  I feel successful, having lost 11.5% of my body weight.  I have lost 44cm around my body and I am feeling better.  Today I ran with so much vitality as I bounded along the pavement 10 kilos lighter.  I can not amp enough on how excited I am.  I have taken a vow of being the healthy version of myself and with that has come a lighter version too.  I have met all my goals and surpassed what I hoped to achieve.  Now!  Where am I headed?  Well first off to a healthy BMI of 25.  I did not follow the program exactly which is why I am not boasting the loss I could have had but that is okay for me because coming from where I have been has me positioned perfectly for today.  Better, Brighter, Lighter, and commited to being the best version of me.  I have 6.2 kilos to go to be in the healthy BMI and I am commited to going there.  Hopefully I can keep doing what I am doing and it will come naturally.  Fingers crossed.  Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment