Tuesday 1 January 2013

Epic Weightloss Fail

Well the news is just in and it is not great.  I reluctantly stepped on the scales this morning only to find that I have gained a whopping 2.2kg in the past two weeks.  AGHHHHHHH.  Yes it frightened me, I tried going to the toilet and coming back only to find a nominal change.  Oh know, I have to own this gain.  I have drank far too much and nibbled my way up the scales.  Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, what a bumber.  Two weeks ago I didn't turn my car around, I kept partying and eating and playing and forgetting I am supposed to be losing weight.  AGHHHHHH.  So where to now?  Is it too late to turn the car around?  NO!! If I continue doing what I am doing I will only get heavier and heavier, is that what you want, Kate?  I see exactly what the error in my ways was so what am I going to do about it NOW?  I am not going to turn the car around becasue for too long I have not being getting it right.  I have only kinda been getting it right and that will not do.  I am actually going to take the next EXIT and change a few things  I just downloaded the food diary, ate the prescibed Brekky, lined up a run with my buddy for later this afternoon, threw out the delicious truffles I was devouring in secret and I am making some CHANGES.  I have that tune in my head "Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes..." and I am not going to let this beat me.  I am committed to CHANGING my drinking habits and snacking habits  and I am going to do what it takes to get my weight under 70kg before the end of this round.  It is not too late.  I can do this, I know I can, I know can, I know I can.

Come on baby, it is time for a change!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment