Monday 31 December 2012

Festive Season was fun now back to it

New Years Day a time for some serious reflection and wondering about what you are going to do differently to see some positive changes in your life. Taking stock has left me feeling that although the road of 2012 was bumpy it was a good year. I am wondering how to tackle my wishes and desires for this brand new year and as Commitment is my key I need to commit to a few things.  I have many roles to play and I need to be the best version of myself.  This will only come when I make a few commitments.  So here are some I have come up with just as I have been sitting here.  I would imagine more will come but this is it for now.

My commitments
1. Drink Green Tea everyday
2. Stop before I react
3. Commit to not drinking booze
4. Be 6 kilos lighter really soon
5. Sort out all the family finance stuff
6. Organise the bathroom renovations
7. Go to some new and interesting places
8. Run another half marathon
9. Be the best prep teacher I know I can be
10. Focus on helping Oskar improve his literacy skills
11. Help Lani with her health
12. Read to the kids
13. Be grateful
14. Be organised and tidy
15. Play with my family
16. Practise Yoga frequently
17. Meditate
18. Draw
19. Love more
20. Be nice to myself

So I am going to go and drink some green tea now, before I go and play some Singstar with the kids and go for a run.  Go me.

Happy New Year Everybody xo

No comments:

Post a Comment