Monday 14 October 2013

What I want most is structure, strength and stability

I am feeling great, enjoying this middle part of October on this change for greater things.  Today I am feeling really clear and full of optimism.  I have got through the past 2 weeks very well, a few hard moments but lucky I have realised that food can be just as comforting, so can a diet lemon lime and bitters so I am doing okay.  I am not succeeding on losing the weight I wanted to on the challenge and 70kg is still more than 5kg's away but hey I am sticking in there and I am doing this for me, my health and for the happiness of my family.  A more comfortable me will mean things work better around the house and I want that for my family. So as I chow down on my broccoli smoothie I reflect and say that things are great.  What I am getting right is that I am not giving up on what I want most for the momentary joy I get from choc or wine.  I wouldn't even think of drinking at the moment.  I have so much support behind me.  I do not feel embarrassed that I have put my story out there I just knew that for me, it would prove to be a helpful thing and man I was right.  I have raised over $300 for my quest and I am feel so damn good, it is the best thing I could be doing right now and for this I am winning.
Things I will work on for rest of the month.

  1. Focused eating following a strict plan
  2. Good hardcore exercise sessions 6 days a week
  3. plan  my eating for the day the night before
  4. Get ball rolling on plans for future
  5. Work on the tax every day.
Go Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment