Friday 10 February 2012

12WBT Fitness Friday – Blog Hop Kick Off

Hi Everyone welcome to my blog.  I have been using this blog to record my journey through the 12 week body transformation challenge.  I began my journey in September 2011 and successfully lost around 10kg in the Round 3 and I am 6kg away from a healthy BMI.  I aim to write about once a week and you will see I have been through an interesting journey.  I am going into a new phase now and looking forward to what is ahead of me.
I got an email from Super Ang whose blog I follow From From F**cked to Fab as the ultimate 12wber transformer speaking about blog hopping I had no idea what it was.  I have since in a Friday night haze of tiredness, tried to learn about it and see if I can join in.  Thanks to Kate from Kate says and Natalie from Mummy smiles , I am learning more about it.  I do not know you guys but  it has been nice to get to know you through your blogs.

I am a little nervous as I have not really put my blog out there that much but I thought I would put it out there a little further as a means of taking my blogging skills to another level. 


So hello everyone who has come here as part of blog hopping!  I am Kate, I’m 38 and life is great (except that I have eaten three splits this evening).  I am a working mum with two children and a busy travelling hubby.  I also study because I love it and will soon have an MEd to add to the end of my name. 

I know I need to be very diligent with my food if I am going to have a nice lean body and Michelle’s  program is slowly helping me to transform my mindsets so that I no longer feel bitter for needing to care about what goes in my body.    This is my second go at the 12wbt and up until a few days ago I wasn't going to join for another session because I felt I could achieve what I needed to do alone.  She then added running programs and that was all I needed to bring me in (that and a big medicare rebate).  I am excited about meeting more people and actually connecting better with likeminded people and sharing our journey.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kate. I found your blog via flab to fans blog hop post, and so glad I did.
    Although this is my first round, I've farewelled 16kg and find myself also at the 6kg til healthy BMI range. Seems surreal.
    Anyway, I'll be following and cheering you along when you get there.
    Take care, Raelene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following you for a little while now Kate and you are inspirational!
    I look forward to seeing how well you go this round!

    xx Nicky - Flab to Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I am so excited my first comments guys. I can't rave enough about how great it is to hear from you. I thank you for making my day and look forward to sharing our journeys. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, welcome! So happy you've decided to join our little hop, I'll look forward to reading more of your journey!

    We have a Facebook page going as well for more regular conversation if you'd like to join in :) http://www.facebook.com/12weekbloggertransformation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate, Well done on completing a round and your success so far! I'm looking forward to sharing in this round with you. xx

    ReplyDelete