Tuesday 7 February 2012

Back for another round of 12WBT - this round introduction

Having now given up wine I am a new being and feeling so much clearer for it. This is my year to shine and I look forward to sharing that journey with anyone who would like to connect.

I am the perpetual dieter many of you can relate to, I do really well on challenges but usually slip back into my old patterns of mindless eating. At my heaviest after my second birth I was 115kg. I got down to 95 pretty quickly and then slowly went down to 85kg where I fluctuated from 80 – 90kg for many moons. I joined 12WBT ready to break my cycle and be a better, prouder version of me. I had got to the point where I wasn't liking much about me and after many battles I am on the other side ready to be this greater me. After 10 years on the dieting roller coaster I am pleased to be maintaining a 77kg body and will never go back to the 80’s but I am now also ready to try for the 60’s. This will be huge for me and I am excited!
All is great for me but getting better as I shed this excess weight and all that goes with it. This is my second round and I ummed and arghed about joining again because I thought it may be too distracting. I often spend time on the here (forums and website) when I should be cleaning and managing my busy household and thought it would be better not to join. I am looking hot and now feel that losing the next 8 kilos is a bit self-indulgent but decided I loved it all so much last time I would miss it. I love getting the recipes and the exercise programs are amazing. The mindset lessons always shook me around and the support crew were very helpful. I am not short on motivation and reallly feel like I am nipping a lot of demons in the bag so this round is simply to consolidate my learning, enjoy some more yummy food and get better at running. Oh and the added benefit of getting to under 70 kilos will be great too. So glad Michelle has added the running programs as this was the final decider for me and I look forward to getting into my running full of boundless strength and energy. One of my goals is to do 5 of those pistol squats, picture above.

Go us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment