Sunday 11 November 2012

Back for a third round of 12WBT

I am back!  One week until the 12 week challenge kicks off and I am ready to take on the challenge of trying to get my weight into the 60's.  I hope that with some focused eating and a more targeted exercise program this will be achievable.  I really am happy with where I am at but I would love to look good in shorts and be a little less self conscious of the back flab.  So here I go.  My biggest challenge will be excessive eating.  I eat far too many cheese and bikkies and yes I have also allowed the wine to creep back in so that will now be leaving.  I am okay with that.  I really need it out of my life.  I am ready and it is all good.   As my gorgeous friend reminded me today, I have fought that battle before and won so it is just another battle but this time I know I can win.  Yay, for a smaller body.  Yay for a healthier and stronger physique and yay for showing off my sexy back at the Finale party that I will be able to attend because it is in Brisbane.  I am excited.  I love the focus this program gives me and I am going to love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment