Thursday 15 November 2012

So what are your goals, huh?

The key thing to any success is setting yourself up for success and that will only come if you take the time to create some direction for yourself.  Up until now I have had a few goals that have kept be dedicated to the programs I have followed and because I set myself with goals, I succeeded.  How easy is  that?  Well there were a few things that helped.
1.  Following a program
2.  Really wanting the goals ( run a half marathon faster than I ever had (1:56), Run 10k in under 50 mins, get my weight into the healthy BMI)
3.  Rewarding myself and taking stock along the way to ensure that I still wanted to reach my goals and was doing the things I needed to to get there.
4.  NOT beating myself up if fell over.
5. Recording the journey (through my blog and my Garmin watch that maps every run I do)

So with that in mind I am a little lost at the moment because I still have yet to define my goals.  I know now it is important so will spend the next few days pondering.

What are your goals????

No comments:

Post a Comment