Thursday 22 November 2012

How are the excuses going?

Oh Man,  I thought I was not much for excuses when it came to exercise but boy was I wrong.  This week I have really taken myself out of my comfort zone.  I have been so sore from my Tuesday/Wednesday workouts that I have been really challenged to get out there and workout today.  I came home from teaching 8 classes this afternoon so buggered I could not manage my workout.  Look at the workout I was supposed to do (see below).  I could not manage one push up.  As soon as I started running up my step I thought.  I am insane, there is no way I can force myself to do this.  My body is screaming.  It is true.  I, the one you would all know as no excuses Kate really lamed out today.  I am okay with it though.  I will try to do it tomorrow, on top of my boxing session and running with my buddy.  Maybe there is a way I could incorporate it all .  Well it is crunch time Kate.  You obviously haven't really been working to your full potential out there and now it is time to suck it up and really show yourself what you are made of.  I have really been challenged this week but from previous experience, I know it WILL get easier.  I just need to get over this little hurdle.


A peak at the workout for today... (that I didn't do)
Warm Up
Run for 5 minutes
40 minute Workout - D0 the following 3 times about 12 reps each

Squat - Towel Pulls - Walking Pushups with 1 Hand Elevated - Sumo Squats - Lower Half Scapular Wall Slide - Step Ups - Hamstring Curls on Bench - Tricep Dips with 1 Leg Elevated - Clams-  Tricep Pushups - Walking Lunges with or without Dumbbells - More Pushups - Jumps - Over a bench  and  Burpees 

No comments:

Post a Comment