Monday 4 August 2014

Determined

Still alcohol free, dum dee dee dee dee.  It has been a while but I am back and ready to shift back into my healthy habits and really reap the benefits of not drinking.  Time to eat less of the sweet stuff and more of the good stuff.  When you don't hear from me its usually because I am a little lost and overwhelmed and I have recently worked out that I then find myself keeping myself busy with stupid things and not being focused on helping myself move in the direction I want to go.  It is a hard life being me but I count my blessings everyday.  Is it really too self indulgent to pay a little more attention to the treatment of my magnificent temple.  Bow down and pray for our beautiful bodies and all the wonderful things the can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment