Sunday 9 October 2011

Listening to the voices in your head

Hey there beautiful world

So here I am again on this gorgeous Sunday afternoon.  I am about dash out and shop but wanted to chime in after listening to the pep talk by Mish.  It was al on about sabotaging ourselves.  We were asked to decide if we are truly sabotaging or just needing to hone our skills.  At first I want to say yeah, I sabotage but then I think it through and think I am not soooo bad.  I have some mean things to say about myself at times but I will put that down to Moody Me who tends to be a bit of a meany.  When I am Soul Source Me I feeling pretty okay.  I guess this comes down to the voices we choose to listen to inside our head.   Well for the next day or so I will listen to the voices and seee what they have to say for themselves. 

So about to venture into Week 5 and although I I slapped myself around a bit for my desire to eat beautiful sweet, lovely dates I stayed away from WINE, seriously,  I really did it.  WOOHOOO, I feel good dah dah dah dah da.  Although lots sucks in my external world with some crappy people in my sphere of influence I am okay, right now.  Who I am right this moment is all that matters and I am good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment