Sunday 30 October 2011

Fall down 9 times get up 10


Okay, I want to announce that I am not fat I just have too much fat. 

What a full on couple of weeks.  I will be honest and upfront and let you know that I have lost my focus in this challenge.  Yes working a lot more than usual and its a busy time of the year but not an excuse to neglect my wonderful cause of becoming a healthier me.  These last 2 weeks have been somewhat appalling in so many ways.  I really have not remained focused on the program, I have guessed with everything I am doing and have not had the diligence required to get the success I could have had :(.  I underdo all my hard work so many times and makes it that much harder to reach the goal.  For example, yesterday, fabulous 1500 calorie workout came home and ate two sausages then later that day drank a bottle and a half of wine.  WHAT WAS I THINKING?  I feel so bad today not just cos I drank too much but because I am letting myself down, over and over again.  I have lost focus and all I can say is that I have switched into a default mode that is keeping me further away from a healthier me.  Come on!  What is my story, why have I done this to myself?  What am I going to do about it?  I have just spent the last two hours focusing on the 12wbt stuff and I am getting inspiration back.  I realise where I am going wrong and I am going to try again.  I am back on the horse and no more beating myself up.  I am beautiful regardless and today is a new day.  Just checked the scales and the damage is not too bad so going to just keep going.  I am still not sure if I am willing to commit to the program 100% as I am not sure I am willing to change some of things I like doing and eating.  Like peanut butter and cheese.  HANG ON!!  I am scratching my head a bit here.  I think I do not want to commit for all the wrong reasons.  I am afraid to say I will commit because if I fail I will have been a GUNNA.  How ludicrous does that sound?
Okay my focus for this week.

1.  Eat as closely to the menu as I can
2.  Do the prescribed exercise
3.  Limit my sugar intake
4.  Do some mind stuff to  get a more success orientated mindset
5.  Get organised and remove yesterdays junk... NOW

Enough with the procrastinating get on with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment