Saturday 1 October 2011

Holidays while in transformation mode

Hello world.
Well here I am contemplating my end of Week 3 status on this transformation challenge.  I am full of mixed thoughts, emotions and reflections on the journey so far but I am ready to face another day/week.  I went away for 8 days and spent a wonderful time with my extended family.  I over indulged on the wine front but kept everything else pretty well contained.  Overall I am fairly pleased with my conduct and having stepped on the scales to see minimal damage was done, I am pumped to slide into Week 4 ready to continue with the challenge.  I may have needed a serious pep talk  if I had gained weight but I am suitably satisfied that I made it through.  I am not giving up!!!


REASONS for  semi - SUCCESS
  1. Had a lot of celery and salsa on hand when all the nibblies were presented
  2. Thought about the calorie content of everything that went in my mouth
  3. Chose salad, fish, prawns and minimal carbs at dinner time.
  4.  Exercised every day over 1000 cals per day, achievements included;
  • ran for an hour NON STOP
  • Checked out a new gym (twice) and did workouts on my own 
  • went kayaking 
  • did some great yoga poses whilst enjoying the Evans Head river from the verandah
  • walked up to the headland whenever someone went walking
  • sought incidental opportunies to move, like bike riding with Lani and walking home from the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment