Sunday 11 May 2014

Bloody hell, will I ever get this right?

  It took me a few bumps to get started and I was struggling because I kept thinking that wine was my friend and I was making a sacrifice.  Then there were days where I said I am not drinking the wine, but Boozy Brain yelled louder. I thought,  I will just shut him up, and off I went to swill the noise away.  Oh how wrong I could be, letting a primitive animalistic creature govern my actions.  This is where I was at between April 14 and May 11, it was a slow process of discovery.  Not too many slips, like 5 I think but that has been part of the journey to where I am today.  happy Mothers Day Kate, your drinking days are OVER!!  I read a book by Jason Vale called, How to stop drinking easily and have finally adjusted my whole attitude and now I can say I will never drink again.  Things are changing, I feel it.


No comments:

Post a Comment