Monday 26 September 2011

IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU CAN'T DRINK WINE

So here I am on day 4 of my holiday and I am sitting back enjoying YET ANOTHER glass of wine.  WHILST BEING DEDICATED TO TRANSFORMING MY BODY.  Am I serious?  I went hard on the exercise today so I can sit back with my family and enjoy some wine without feeeling toooooo guilty.  I am ridden with guilt.  I am reminded of a Homer Simpson who cried his way through eating his delicious pet lobster Pinky.  I want it, I love it, it feels great and it is so bad for my weight loss challenge.  Yes I am saying that all in one breathe.  SO WHAT DO i DO ABOUT IT? Have another sip and sit back committed to enjoying the sips and indulge in the happiness that is wine.  I burnt 1700 callories in order to do this and HELL I am going to enjoy it.  All my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment