Sunday 11 August 2013

Creating Positive Change


Dear Universe,
All of my life I have wanted to move in this new direction. I have felt it calling me, I have felt it just beyond my reach, although I have not always been able to clearly define that place or what it might mean for me.
I have always known that I was destined for more - being more,loving more, sharing more, having more.
Although I am uncertain, although I still cannot name all the changes I desire, my heart is open to them if they be for my Highest Good.
Today I honour my yearning for change, and I offer it up to you,trusting that I will be guided to discover the next steps, that I will be drawn to inspiration and opportunity, and that I can create a life for myself which is more expansive, more aligned to my purpose, more in flow.
My commitment to you is that for the next 8 weeks (and beyond) I am willing to explore and open to the possibilities of change, and to celebrate the many Blessings I already enjoy.
With love and gratitude,
Kate :) 
Thanks again to Nicole from Cauldrons and Cupcakes I am about to embark on an 8 week change program.  I feel the past month has got me so ready for this.  I feel like I am really coming from a good place to allow wonderful things into my life.  With a better hold on my health and wellbeing things are looking up.  I love that I not feeling that yucky feeling I get when I have wronged myself so much.  No, today I am ready.  Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery and today I accept the gift of Presence. Join be in this journey if you like, simply click on the link below and let us do this.
.Creating Positive Change - Cauldrons and Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment