Sunday 11 September 2011

Day one - Am I ready?

Okay today is the beginning of a new life.  I admitted to Brett that I am going to spend the next 12 weeks getting some weight off my body and his response is make sure I get the house in order first.  AGGHHHHHH>.  There will always be soemething else to do so I am not buying into that.  I want to feel good when sit down and do that stuff :).  I should be doing tax stuff as I type this but it seems so much more appealing to indulge in some navel gazing.  Really important to get yourself in the right head space with this weight losing stuff, it takes time to get into gear. 
I have to say this is going to be a challenge for me.  It is day one and I have yet to exercise cos Lani is home sick.  AGGGHHHH .  I have been sitting at the computer for nearly three hours reading forums,  making a collage of pics of my lardiness, planning exercise and meals.  All of that is good but what about all the other stuff?  I have an assignment to do, planning for school, tax stuff and I sit here being totally unproductive.  I guess some would say what I am doing is important but I have to work out how to find the balance.  This is not a good start.  Oh man.  Okay well it is only 12 pm so I have a half a day to see some improvements and get into the right head space.  How about I try and plan for a more successful next half day.  Where to start.....

No comments:

Post a Comment