Friday 16 September 2011

You create your reality

This could be an after shot, 

Well still moving along in the weight loss challenge.  Had such a big blow to my professional ego yesterday it saw me turn to my pal wine and although a little down hearted I took it in my stride.  I should add that prior to wining I went down to the oval and did the Thursday Outdoor session.  I can burn off 800 calories, just need to keep the mission in mind.
To eat only as much as required to allow for a loss of the flabby stuff with a focus on gaining a lighter body full of boundless vitality and strength.
 Went for a two and half hour trek around Mt Coot-ha day to soothe the soul and am feeling much better now, thanks.  I know I can do this, moment by moment.  I woke up this morning early and put my yoga mat on the ground and finally did some moves, a bit of heart connecting and I was on fire.  I still am, although that may be the sunburn from being out in the sun from (9:30 - 12..)

So speaking about creating your own reality I am inspired to share some thoughts.  If you think people are being unsupportive you will see the unsupportive ones (and even make people who may be doing their best to support you seem unsupportive). If you think you need to hide behind t-shirts because you need to hide something, you won't feel good in anything else.  Ever since I decided to transform my body I am happy to flaunt what I have now, I feel less like hiding behing the big shirt.  Oh and by the way the big shirts do not really hide that much, its all still in there and while your working out your bits are exposed.



No comments:

Post a Comment