Thursday 8 September 2011

I am overweight and ready to clean up my stuff

from nataliedee.com
I have been getting invitations to join the 12 week body transformation team with Michelle Bridges since it began last year and I am ready to tidy my body up now. I have been starting a weight-loss journey for over a year now and barely make it through a week of good habits before I lose focus, become complacent, crave chocolate or wine and become a victim to my rather full on life. Weighing in today 4 kilograms heavier than last year is a definite slap in the face. Sitting down and feeling the enormous spare tyre around my middle is yet another eye opener. Turning around to inspect my rear side and realising I look like those fat ladies I secretly cringe at on the beach tells me it is time for a change. I realised last night I accidentally got fat again and I AM NOT A FAT PERSON ( I just look fat). I am a very fit fatty who has not paid enough attention to my calorie intake and have allowed things like wine, cheese and nibblies to get the better of my body.

I am a 38 year old mother of two (6 & 8 years), working part time as primary school teacher whilst studying my Master of Education. My husband is a national sales manager and spends a few days every week away. This year has been particularly challenging as my daughter has been fighting every minor ailment possible meaning a lot of my Me time has been taken up caring for her. The only reason I have the time to do all  this is because I am home from work yet again caring for her while she suffers a high fever and gastro.

My mission is to prove to myself yet again that regardless of my life circumstances I can achieve what I believe I can achieve. I have decided that I needed something else to help me remain committed as alone I am filled with too many rationalisation which have held me back.

Go me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment