Tuesday 13 September 2011

I am ready to face my demons

Well along with many team members in the 12WBT I am boasting a large loss since weighing in last week from 89.5 - 87.5kg.  I told you I would get to overweight quickly, no longer obese (phew).  I soooo know how to do this weight loss stuff and know exactly why I always fail.  I will not fail this time.  I want this so much.  I can see so many things in my favour. 

  1. Supportive husband.  I think I almost create the façade that he is un-supportive.  I create my reality and  I am in this for me. I am finally going to stop blaming him for sabotaging me.  It is all about your mindset. 
  2. Dedicated to taking a positive approach to my weight loss journey.
  3. Excited about connecting with like - minded people.
  4. Really willing to face reality, I do need to lose weight and I do not feel okay in a large, over weight body.
  5. Know that I have been using excuses not to exercise and I have no excuses, none, seriously.  I have a freakin gym downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment