Friday 14 December 2012

Do a "UEY" back when you veer off the road to weightloss

Its 11am on Saturday and I am only just out of bed.  I do not remember the last time I had this luxury.  I had an enjoyable evening last night celebrating my graduation and let my hair down and over indulged in too much wine and food.  I am feeling okay this morning but I know how many extra calories I consumed and I am a little disappointed in myself.  Now this is crunch time for me.  Do I continue driving on the bumping road I veered onto or do a UEY and get back on the good road.    Well of course the latter is the preferred option.  Don't you just love metaphors.  So I am getting out there on my running track and I am making the good choices for me today.

 I have had two pieces of toast with PB and I am ready to get out a run for 20 minutes before getting home and performing the 12 days of Christmas workout.  I have been slack with my weights this week so today has to be done. I know I will be stoked when it is done but oh man it will be an effort, it is 28 degrees out there.  If I am going to lose weight, things have to change, slacker Kate needs to toughen up.  I have become complacent and that just will not do for me.   I am really going to FOCUS on the goal. I will be 68kg by the end of this program.  My mini focus is I will get under 70kg and see 69 point something in the next month.  Come on Kate, you can do this.

I am doing a "UEY for YOUEY, Kate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment