Monday 10 December 2012

Tiredness + Slackness = unfocused actions

I think it is really good to take stock of a day, I rarely do it but tonight I am cos my gut pain is so bad I don't want to move and I can just sit around cos Brett is away.

Okay, I will start with the ticks in the good things boxes today.
þWent for a 1 hour.45min fast hike burnt 650 calories.
þAte a great breakfast of cruchola, natural yoghurt and two pineapple things
þWent shopping and learnt  a lot about Xboxes (bit excited about the Kinnect possibilities, dancing here I come).
þSaw my doctor who was so impressed with my progress this year she almost cried.
þBoth my children did very well on their report cards.
þLast week of school and B is away so less pressure for evening rituals

So now when I get to the part where I do the x boxes (ha ha, that is funnier than you think) I am not going to feel so bad about the fact that my lunch and dinner was mindless and less than ideal.
ýdidn't eat well from 2:45 - 6:30 - PB and honey sandwich in a rush, Ham cut off the bone 55g, two rows of rice bikkies and 5 free cheese slices, two snakes, a big glass of wine and I am full and will have to force the vegies down, but if I eat that coleslaw mix that would be a tick.
ýwas rung by the school cos Oskar damaged another kids property
ýLani has serious allergies that are messing with her sleep and may be causing her to overeat due to overtiredness...

Just a day in the life Less than ordinary.

I will spend more time thinking about the good stuff cos even though some of today was a but sucky on the whole I am still winning.



No comments:

Post a Comment