Tuesday 4 December 2012

My vision collage - Where I am going,


This is my motivation poster that supports me on my journey.  I see vegies and healthy food because I need to eat more them.  The eyes symbolise clarity, beauty and inner health.  Staying Calm and Buddha well yes I need to do more of that.  The family picture is because I love my family and "smart is the new skinny," is certainly what I would like to focus on.  Smart eating and then I can run up my hills with strength and vitality.  Go me.

I had a great week where reality bit me and I am still okay.  I had a few wines but nothing like I used to so that is okay.  I had a 1.2 kilogram loss and can really see the differences in my body after 3 weeks of SMART training.  Okay so yes I do feel pain but as I was reminded by Sue and Tracey today you can't look hot and not feel the pain, but it is a good pain.  Okay, going to work on embracing the good pain.  Yay me and Yay to my transformation.


Food for thought...

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.....Kahil Gibran



2 comments:

  1. It hurts to be beautiful. Sometimes it hurts the body, sometimes the wallet. In my case it hurts both and I'm still far from it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe that for a second. Remember...
    We reorder our lives when we choose spirit over the illusions of physical circumstances and with each choice we either become more involved in the illusory physical world or invest into the power of spirit. So from an energy point of view every choices that enhances spirit and strengthens the energy field thus limiting authority of the physical world over our lives, bodies, health, minds and spirits p 173. Dr Caroline Myss

    ReplyDelete