Thursday 1 January 2015

WOW! Feel the energy that abounds


Today is New Year Day and there is so much energy out there just waiting to be sucked in. Everywhere people are revealing and celebrating this new beginning.  Every hour I feel this energy just lifting me up.  I have spent the past 24 hours in deep reflection as I worked hard to find a way to start 2015 from a new place of love and peace.  I have had so much anger, hurt, shame, guilt and bitterness poisoning my soul.  I am choosing not to let that in anymore.    Last year was yucky and I am pleased that I can say goodbye to it. I want to kick its sorry arse far away., my picture shows me farwelling 2014 with the bird last night. I feel though that today all is well and that the past hurt and pain of 2014 has gone up in smoke. I know that may not be the case for others but I am choosing to no longer let that bother me.  I am filled with bright anticipation as we enter this new year.  I know that I am going to have to work hard to reap the benefits of the limitless possibilities that are there for growth and expansion but if I can be true to me I believe anything is possible.  Now I am feeling excited and I want these words to be rich and dense with meaning and not just fleeting thoughts that will go out the window with my next encounter with the outside world.  I have indeed spent New Years alone.  I went and hugged my kids but returned to my new home to welcome in the new year alone. I rocked in the new year in my swinging egg chair and felt a deep sense of calm.  I am not sad.  This is just the way things are right now and I have to live with it but I know I am doing myself no favours if I wallow and continue to live in my poor me and my shitty circumstances mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment