Friday 2 January 2015

Awareness


Awareness

As I go into day two of this New Year I am feeling disappointed, scared, loved, content, and reflective.  I blew my peaceful interaction resolution right out the window straight away today but have spent the rest of time quietly contemplating how I will remain peaceful and calm when there is so much chaos and anger around and in me.  So I am reminded to turn inwards, what is it I need?  Awareness is my key and when I thought more and more about Awareness I realised this is what we all need.  Awareness, listening, tuning in, feeling and being.  I want this for me and I want this for my kids and when I can bottle it I want to spread it out into the world.  Tomorrow I want to talk about opportunity as I think we need to think more about the opportunities we have to be who we are rather than what we want to have more of or be more of.  What opportunities can I create to make peace and love a part of my life and want do I need to become more aware of to make it happen?


No comments:

Post a Comment