Sunday 4 January 2015

Something that really struck a cord

http://www.bergenandassociates.ca/blog/post/718/betrayal-disengagement

I have been reading about vulnerability and shame and how I can learn to work with these very prominent traits of mine to Dare Greatly.  I am loving Brene Brown's work and relate to her in many ways.  I love how she speaks to me and I hope that upon conclusion I will have got some practical tools and practises out of it that I can incorporate in this life of mine.  I am full of so much crap I want to sift through it and then I can fly. I love where I might be going but it looks like I may need to clean our some cupboards first.  This whole concept of disengagement as a breach of trust is very pertinent to where my relationship ended up.  I wonder if it is recoverable from here?  I guess I will read on and hope that I won't be travelling alone on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment