Wednesday 14 January 2015

How do we know?

Well a few days have passed and yes the roller coaster continues.  I am able to distract myself a bit with my diet and exercise focus which is great but the reality of what my life is still ringing loudly.  On one side I am feeling relief as I begin to feel more comfortable just being me without all the added "noise", personal discomfort and stress but then there is this other side wondering what I have done and what will this life have in stall for me.  I am still so lost and I know that it will continue to be filled with challenges, i have to ask myself, am I strong enough to do this?  I know why I chose this path and I knew it would be hard but I so wish there was a guide book that could help me know what I need to do to be stronger and work smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment