Saturday 3 January 2015

Power word is AWARENESS

I was going to talk all more about opportunity today but have decided I need to latch on this Awareness idea. I am a bit excited about what it can mean.  In my mind I am making it bigger then bigger but hey, I am "Aware" that I do that.  I wonder what a good acronym for AWARE could be.  Well anyway, I am too tired to babble on too much.  I just wanted to put this out there for myself.  My power word is aware and I will be paying a lot more attention to what is going on in my Mind, Body and Feelings as it is my belief that when I do a whole lots of other stuff is going to start happening too.  This is definitely latching on to all the Mindfulness stuff I have done but I am simplifying to aware as I have to start paying ALOT more attention in many arenas.

No comments:

Post a Comment