Friday 9 January 2015

Time to drop some fat

I have avoided babbling on about weight stuff for a while as thinking about anything that may appear vain and self indulgent seemed way to irrelevant to what I needed to be focused on. Life with my family had sucked and there has been no room for taking care of myself (WRONG). I have a fin attitude to paying attention to what you eat and being healthy which is coming to front a lot lately.  As I entertain my mother who's life revolves around her healthy strict eating plan I am reminded of just howl little attention I have being paying to what goes into my mouth.  So much so that I am back up at 83kg and hating myself and how hard it is making everything for me.  If I don't do something about this soon I am going to have to go buy more clothes.  I have already had to get come cheap stand in stuff as most of my gear is sitting wrong and making me look terrible.  So I am back on the weight loss wagon.  I am going use the analogy of fat falling off my body to match the idea of strings being cut to help me fly.  I think focusing on what I eat will be great.  So I have got My Fitness Pal back and I am tracking what I eat.  Did you know that if you track your food you lose double the weight.  Nice stat.  Keep recording I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment